- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Thermodynamics for Chemical 02/12/2021
A. Expansion in an engine
B. Following a constant pressure cycle
D. None of these
- A cyclic engine exchanges heat with two reservoirs maintained at 100 and 300°C respectively. The maximum work (in J) that can be obtained from 1000 J of heat extracted from the hot reservoir is_________________?
- A. 349 B. 651 C. 667 D. 1000...
- The reaction A (l) → R(g) is allowed to reach equilibrium conditions in an autoclave. At equilibrium, there are two phases, one a pure liquid phase of A and the other a vapor phase of A, R and S. Initially A alone is present. The numbers of degrees of freedom are ?
- A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 0...
- The partial molar enthalpy of a component in an ideal binary gas mixture of composition Z, at a temperature T and pressure P, is a function only of________________?
- A. T B. T and P C. T, P and Z D. T and Z...
- Efficiency of a heat engine working on Carnot cycle between two temperature levels depends upon the__________________?
- A. Two temperatures only B. Pressure of working fluid C. Mass of the working fluid D. Mass and pressure both of the working fluid...
- For a spontaneous process, free energy__________________?
- A. Is zero B. Increases C. Decreases whereas the entropy increases D. And entropy both decrease...
Leave a Reply