- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. six lectures
B. five lectures
C. four lectures
D. seven lectures
- Who called Shelley ‘a beautiful and ineffectual angel beating in the void his luminous wings in vain’ ?
- A. Walter Pater B. A. C. Swinburne C. Matthew Arnold D. T. S. Eliot...
- Which character spoke following lines? “What’s Montague? It is nor hand nor foot, Nor arm nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man, O be some other name! What’s in a name? That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet,” ?
- A. Desdemona B. Juliet C. Rosalind D. Hero...
- Browning’s famous poem ‘Rabbi Ben Ezra’ is included in ?
- A. Dramatis Personae B. Dramatic Idyls C. Asolando D. Red Cotton Night-Cap Country...
- Which of the following was written first________________?
- A. Henry six B. Henry seven C. Henry five D. None of above...
- S. T. Coleridge was an Associate of__________________?
- A. The Royal Society of Edinburgh B. The Royal Society ofLondon C. Royal Society of Arts D. Royal Society of Literature...
6 lectures is the correct answer
Plz correct the answer that u have mention