- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Efficiency of a heat engine working on Carnot cycle between two temperature levels depends upon the__________________?
Hamad Thermodynamics for Chemical 03/12/2020
A. Two temperatures only
B. Pressure of working fluid
C. Mass of the working fluid
D. Mass and pressure both of the working fluid
- In an ideal solution, the activity of a component equals its __________________?
- A. Mole fraction B. Fugacity at the same temperature and pressure C. Partial pressure D. None of these...
- The compressibility factor for an ideal gas is 1. Its value for any other real gas is_______________?
- A. 1 B. 1 D. Either B. or C, depends on the nature of the gas...
- The equilibrium constant for a chemical reaction at two different temperatures is given by__________________?
- A. Kp2/Kp1 = – (ΔH/R) (1/T2 – 1/T1) B. Kp2/Kp1 = (ΔH/R) (1/T2 – 1/T1) C. Kp2/Kp1 = ΔH (1/T2 – 1/T1) D. Kp2/Kp1 = – (1/R) (1/T2 – 1/T1)...
- Which of the following equations is used for the prediction of activity co-efficient from experiments ?
- A. Van Laar equation B. Margules equation C. Wilson’s equation D. All A, B. and C...
- _____________ calorimeter is normally used for measuring the dryness fraction of steam, when it is very low?
- A. Bucket B. Throttling C. Separating D. A combination of separating & throttling...
Leave a Reply