- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Social Control 02/12/2021
A. Formal to informal control
B. Informal to formal
C. General to specialized
D. None of these
- If we fail to respect and obey social norms we may face punishment through informal or formal ?
- A. techniques of neutralization B. deviance C. cultural transmission D. sanctions...
- Disciplinary power was exercised in the 19th century factories by_______________?
- A. the use of corporal punishment by employers B. excluding women from participating in waged labor C. punctuality uninterrupted work and the threat of dismissal D. making routine tasks less monotonous...
- In their study of deviance control theory advocates ask ?
- A. Why are people deviant? B. why are people not deviant? C. How does labeling contribute to deviance? D. How does structural strain contribute to deviance...
- How is terrorism different from the types of crime described by the Chicago School ?
- A. it is committed on a larger often global scale and is well organized B. it is associated with political conflict between states and their citizens C. it can have far-reaching effects upon international relations D. all of the above...
- Fred is a intelligent student Last year he was on the honor roll This year he began hanging out with friends who spend more time playing video games than studying they routinely earn C, s and D, s Over time Fred slowly stops doing his homework and turning in work for extra credit. He drops out of his honors classes and his grades drop out from mostly A, s to C, s Which theory of deviance best explains what has happened here ?
- A. structural strain theory B. social control theory C. differential association theory D. Each of these theories explains the situation equally well...
Leave a Reply