- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. 1 Time
B. 3 times
C. 6 times
D. 9 times
- A solid consists of a circular cylinder with an exact fitting right circular cone placed on the top. The height of the cone is h. If the total volume of the solid is three times the volume of the cone then the height of the cylinder is________?
- A. 2h B. 4h C. 2h/3 D. 3h/2...
- What is the length of the longest pole which can be kept in a room 12 m long, 4 m broad and 3 m high?
- A. 10 cm B. 12 cm C. 15 cm D. 13 cm...
- The radius of the base of cone is 3 cm and height is 4 cm. Find the volume of the cone?
- A. 12 π cm3 B. 6 π cm3 C. 8 π cm3 D. 10 π cm3...
- A brick measures 20 cm * 10 cm * 7.5 cm how many bricks will be required for a wall 25 m * 2 m * 0.75 m?
- A. 24000 B. 23000 C. 22000 D. 25000...
- If the volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 8: 1, the ratio of their edges is_________?
- A. 8: 1 B. 2√2 : 1 C. 2 : 1 D. None of these...
Leave a Reply