A. direct relation
B. inverse relation
C. no relation
D. none of the mentioned
Explanation: As the reliability increases, failure intensity decreases.
- NHPP stands for__________________?
- A. Non Homogeneous Poisson Product B. Non-Hetrogeneous Poisson Product C. Non-Hetrogeneous Poisson Process D. Non Homogeneous Poisson Process...
- What type of fault remains in the system for some period and then disappears ?
- A. Permanent B. Transient C. Intermittent D. All of the mentioned...
- How many levels are present in CMM ?
- A. three B. four C. five D. six...
- IMC Networks is a leading __________________ certified manufacturer of optical networking and LAN/WAN connectivity solutions for enterprise, telecommunications and service provider applications ?
- A. Telco Systems B. D-Link C. Arista Networks D. ISO 9001...
- MTTF stands for___________________?
- A. Minimum time to failure B. Mean time to failure C. Maximum time to failure D. None of the mentioned...