- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Plant-Economics 13/07/2021
A. Difference between income and expense is termed as gross revenue
B. Unamortised cost is the difference between the original cost of a property and all the
depreciation charges made to date
C. Sum-of-the-years-digits methods of depreciation calculation accounts for the interest on the
D. Scrap value is the net amount of money obtainable from the sale of used property over and
above any charges involved in its removal & sale
- Following the six-tenth factor rule, if a log-log plot of capacity of the equipment vs. cost of the equipment is made, then a straight line is obtained, whose slope is equal to_________________?
- A. 0.1 B. 0.6 C. 0.2 D. 0.8...
- A present sum of Rs. 100 at the end of one year, with half yearly rate of interest at 10%, will be Rs ?
- A. 121 B. 110 C. 97 D. 91...
- The amount of compounded interest during ‘n’ interest periods is_________________?
- A. p[(1+i)n – 1)] B. p(1 + i)n C. p(1 – i)n D. p(1 + in)...
- _____________ method for profitability evaluation of a project does not account for investment cost due to land ?
- A. Net present worth B. Pay out period C. Discounted cash flow D. Rate of return on investment...
- Pick out the wrong statement ?
- A. The annual depreciation rate for machinery and equipments in a chemical process plant is about 10% of the fixed capital investment B. Annual depreciation rate of buildings in a chemical plant is about 3% of its initial cost C. Insurance rates on annual basis in a chemical plant may be about 1% of the … Pick out the wrong statement ?Read More...
Leave a Reply