- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Social Institutions 13/07/2021
A. women with a first child are more likely than women without a child to report that their husbands do not pay enough attention to them
B. the marital adjustment rating rises after the birth of a first child
C. most couples consider parenthood a crisis
D. the psychological well-being of parents is a little better than that of childless couples
- Which of the following theorists described the family as the ultimate source of social inequality because of its role in the transfer of power property and privilege ?
- A. Friedrich Engels B. Talcott Parsons C. Margaret Mead D. George Murdock...
- Stones research suggests that prior to industrialization the nuclear family ?
- A. a did not exist in any form B. had begun to disappear as extended networks of kin became more important C. had begun to emerge through the separation of work and home life D. was simply another institution of patriarchal control?...
- According to which theory two different personality traits that are the counterparts of each other provide a sense of completeness when they are joined ?
- A. complementary needs B. matching hypothesis C. exchange D. mutual co-dependence...
- What term describes ties between individuals established through marriage or blood ?
- A. family B. kinship C. network D. tribe...
- How people behave towards one another when they meet is referred to as ___________ by sociologists ?
- A. social interaction B. sociobiology C. social psychology D. socialization E. psychometrics...
Leave a Reply