- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Which accounts of the worth of education stress that it enables individuals to think freely and rationally which makes social progress and innovation possible ?
Hamad Social Institutions 02/12/2021
- Family is the basic point of _______ for the children ?
- A. enculturation and socialization B. Protection C. Learning and growing D. None of these...
- Which term describes families in which at least one adult has children from a previous marriage or relationship ?
- A. beanpole families B. cohabiting families C. reconstituted families D. horizontal families...
- Which theoretical perspective sees the family as benefiting some people more than others ?
- A. conflict B. functionalist C. interactionist D. structuralist...
- In contemporary societies social institutions are_______________?
- A. highly specialized interrelated sets of social practices B. disorganized social relations in a postmodern world C. virtual communities in cyberspace D. no longer relevant to sociology...
- In many societies newlyweds move into the husbands house at marriage This arrangement is referred to as a _________ pattern?
- A. poly-local B. neo-local C. patrilocal D. matrilocal E. communal...
Leave a Reply