- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The patterned and recurrent aspects of life that appear in all known societies are called_____________?
A. cultural relativism
B. requisite societal composition
C. cultural universals
- Older people living in housing for the elderly workers in an offshore oil rig rodeo cowboys and circus performers-all are examples of what sociologists refer to as_______________?
- A. subcultures B. countercultures C. cultural universals D. argot...
- A. provide explicit indications of which behaviors are acceptable and which are not. B. are narrow ideas about what is desirable correct and good C. are defined by symbols D. are general and abstract and do not explicitly specify which behaviors are acceptable and which are not...
- According to________________ theory unique customs develop and persist because they are adaptive?
- A. Conflict B. Symbolic Interactionism C. Functionalism D. Radical E. Feminism...
- Which sociological perspective argues that a common culture serves to maintain the privileges of some groups while keeping others in a subservient position ?
- A. functionalist perspective B. conflict perspective C. interactionist perspective D. each of the above...
- Which sociological perspective emphasizes that ethnocentrism that ethnocentrism serves to maintain a sense of solidarity by promoting group pride ?
- A. functionalist perspective B. conflict perspective C. interactionist perspective D. dramaturgical perspective...
Leave a Reply