- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Religion Education and Health 01/12/2021
A. traditional practices and modes of life have been revived but combined with concerns that relate specifically to modern times
B. a growing belief in literal interpretations of sacred texts
C. a uniquely political phenomenon associated with introducing Islamic principles into laws and government
D. traditional practices and modes of life have been revived without any reference to recent historical events involving external non-Islam countries
- Which is the most recently established of the greatest world religions ?
- A. Judaism B. Islam C. Hinduism D. Christianity...
- The term ______ refers to the socially shared and organized ways of thinking feeling and acting that concern ultimate meanings about the existence of the supernatural or “beyond” ?
- A. animism B. religion C. socialization D. totemism...
- Which of the following -perhaps the first sociologist to recognize the critical importance of religion in human societies stressed the social impact of religion ?
- A. Max Weber B. Emile Durkheim C. Karl Marx D. Talcott Parsons...
- New age movements are an example of which type of religious movement ?
- A. world-affirming B. world-rejecting C. world-enhancing D. world-accommodating...
- In a society with a (n) ___________ the political and religious institutions often act in harmony and mutually reinforce each other,s powers over their relative spheres of influence ?
- A. denomination B. ecclesia C. cult D. sect...
Leave a Reply