- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Which of the following -perhaps the first sociologist to recognize the critical importance of religion in human societies stressed the social impact of religion ?
Hamad Religion Education and Health 03/12/2020
A. Max Weber
B. Emile Durkheim
C. Karl Marx
D. Talcott Parsons
- Which is the oldest of the world religions being at least 6,000 years old ?
- A. Islam B. Confucianism C. Buddhism D. Hinduism...
- Karl Marx saw religion as________________?
- A. a vehicle by which we reveal to one another that we share a common mental state B. a vehicle through which we create a shared consciousness that contributes to social bonding C. creating a pool of individuals with the attitudes and values necessary to function as entrepreneurs D. producing another-worldly focus that diverts the … Karl Marx saw religion as________________?Read More...
- Research indicates that effective schools______________?
- A. foster the expectation that order will prevail in the classroom B. leave discipline up to the individual teacher C. emphasize the “whole student” over academic concerns D. foster an atmosphere in which students are carefully monitored to ensure that they meet their obligations...
- What sociological approach argues that religions can be fruitfully understood as organization in competition with one another for followers ?
- A. religious economy B. religious culture C. religious ritual D. religious polity...
- Which sociological perspective argues that to whatever extent religion actually does influence social behavior it reinforces existing patterns of dominance and inequality ?
- A. functionalist perspective B. conflict perspective C. interactionist perspective D. each of the above...
Leave a Reply