- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Idioms And Phrases Mcqs 14/07/2021
A. To action a task; to initiate work
B. To become silent; to stop talking
C. To take offense; to get worked up, aggravated, or annoyed
D. To chat idly or generally waste time talking
- He was undecided. He “let the grass grow under his feet”.
- A. loitered around B. stayed out C. sat unmoving D. moved away...
- To smell a rat _______?
- A. To see signs of plague epidemic B. To get bad small of a bad dead rat C. To suspect foul dealings D. To be in a bad mood...
- “Far cry from” means __________?
- A. To present a counter argument B. To take on a task that is way to big C. The show has come to an end. It’s all over D. Very different from...
- Foreign phrase ” De Jure” means?
- A. By law B. Successful C. Illegal D. Compromising...
- Complete the proverb: Better ………. than never.
- A: Late B: Once C: Sometime D: Repeat...
Leave a Reply