- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Idioms And Phrases Mcqs 17/04/2023
A. active person
B. busy person
C. lazy person
D. angry person
- “Never-never land” means:_____________?
- A. An ideal pace B. Dream land C. A worthless place D. A useless situation...
- To pick holes _________?
- A. To find some reason to quarrel B. To destroy something C. To criticize someone D. To cut some part of an item...
- “Achilles’ heel” means ________?
- A. To action a task; to initiate work B. A metaphor for a fatal weakness in spite of overall strength C. A hidden or secret strength, or unrevealed advantage D. To endure a painful or unpleasant situation that is unavoidable...
- The idiom “To burry the hatchet” mean?
- A. To make peace B. To make a foolish choice C. To make a wrong decision D. To lose something...
- The idiom “A bolt from blue” means? A. Good news B. Unexpected misfortune C. Expected misfortune D. Sudden News...
Leave a Reply