- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Idioms And Phrases Mcqs 16/04/2023
A. To action a task; to initiate work
B. A metaphor for a fatal weakness in spite of overall strength
C. A hidden or secret strength, or unrevealed advantage
D. To endure a painful or unpleasant situation that is unavoidable
- To end in smoke ________?
- A. To make completely understand B. To ruin oneself C. To excite great applause D. To overcome someone...
- “A hot potato” means _________?
- A. The one tiny drawback that ruins it B. To go to bed to sleep C. To find fault with something that has been received as a gift or favor D. A controversial issue or situation that is awkward or unpleasant to deal with...
- His office is always in apple-pie order. What does the idiom/phrase “apple-pie order” means?
- A. Neat & tidy B. Disordered C. Mismanaged D. Ornamental...
- Idiom ” To make amend for” means___________?
- A. Make possible effort B. To compensate for damage C. To bring chance in something D. None of these...
- Idiom “A slap on the wrist” means?
- A. Hard Punishment B. Beating Someone C. Warning or Small Punishment D. Make someone sad...
Leave a Reply