If a firm were to bid to do a turnkey operation where they would choose a building site designing a cement factory to build the plant hire construction crews assemble materials and equipment to run the new factory and turn over the finished factory ready to operate to the owners the firm would be using which of the following ?
A. Core Process products selling
B. Design Products selling
C. Reciprocal spelling
D. Systems selling
- Private goods are ?
- A. non-rival in consumption and their benefits are nonexcludable: B. rival in consumption and their benefits are excludable C. rival in consumption and their benefits are non-excludable D. non-rival in consumption and their benefits excludable...
- In determining salesforce size, when a company groups accounts into different size classes and then determines the number of salespeople needed to call on them the desired number of times it is called the ?
- A. Key-size approach B. work-load appraoch C. product-need appraoch D. call-service appraoch...
- ________ is the practice of adopting policies and developing strategies that both sustain the environment and produce profits for the company ?
- A. Environmentalism B. Environmental sustainability C. Consumerism D. Consumer accountability...
- _________ are products bought by individuals and organizations for further processing or for use in conducting a business?
- A. Consumer products B. Services C. Industrial products D. Specialty products...
- All of the following factors can affect the attractiveness of a market segment EXCEPT ?
- A. the presence of many strong and aggressive competitors B. the likelihood of government monitoring C. actual or potential substitute products D. the power of buyers in the segments...