A. WINWIN Spiral Model
B. Spiral Model
C. Concurrent Model
D. Incremental Model
Explanation: In case of client/server applications, the concurrent process model specifies activities in two dimensions: a system dimension and a component dimension. Hence Concurrency is achieved by these two activities occurring simultaneously and can be modeled using the state-oriented approach
- The Incremental Model is combination of elements of_____________________?
- A. Build & FIX Model & Waterfall Model B. Linear Model & RAD Model C. Linear Model & Prototyping Model D. Waterfall Model & RAD Model...
- Which one of the following is not a maintenance model ?
- A. Waterfall model B. Reuse-oriented model C. Iterative enhancement model D. Quick fix model...
- CSTE stands for ____________________?
- A. Certified Software Technology B. Certified Software Tester C. Certified Software Trainee D. None of the mentioned...
- CO policy in CMM means___________________?
- A. The leadership practices in Commitment to Perform B. The organizational structure (groups) practices in Ability to Perform C. The policy practices in Commitment to Perform D. The planning practices in Commitment to Perform...
- The CMM emphasizes____________________?
- A. continuous process improvement B. the need to record information C. the need to accept quality system D. none of the mentioned...