C. 24000 km
D. 18000 km
- The direction of the linear velocity of a body moving in a circle is______________?
- A. along the axis of rotation B. along the tangent C. directed towards the centre D. directed away from the centre...
- In case of planets the necessary acceleration is provided by______________?
- A. Gravitational force B. Frictional force C. Coulomb force D. Centripetal force...
- A body can have constant velocity when it follows a_____________?
- A. Elliptical path B. Circular path C. Parabolic path D. Rectilinear path...
- If we whirl a stone at the end of a string in the vertical circle, it is likely to break when the stone is________________?
- A. At the highest point B. At the lowest point C. At any point during motion D. At the point where gravity is not acting...