- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Endocrinology 10/02/2023
A. Increases the blood glucose level by favoring glycogenolysis in blood and muscle cells
B. Decrease the level o free fatty acids and ketone bodies
C. Increase the splanchnic blood flow
D. Are under the control of parasy
- Calcitonin is released by ___________________?
- A. Parafollicular cells of thyroid B. Chief cells of thyroid C. Granular cells of adrenal gland D. Stratum fasciculata of adrenal gland...
- The following hormones increase the blood glucose level except_____________?
- A. Thyroxine B. Parathormone C. Growth Hormone D. Epinephrine...
- Noradrenaline is differentiated from adrenaline by increasing___________?
- A. Heart rate B. Cardiac output C. Peripheral resistance D. All of the above...
- Which amongst the following is the gold standard for demonstrating hcG____________?
- A. Radio immune assay B. Latex agglutination C. Immunofluorescence D. ELISA...
- All the following hormones are secreted by adrenal cortex except_______________?
- A. Estriol B. Cortisol C. Corticosterone D. Aldosterone...
Leave a Reply