A. point or line contact between the two elements when in motion
B. surface contact between the two ele-ments when in motion
C. elements of pairs not held together mechanically
D. two elements that permit relative mo-tion
E. none of the above
- Pitch point on a cam is_________________?
- A. any point on pitch curve B. the point on cam pitch curve having the maximum pressure angle C. any point on pitch circle D. the point on cam pitch curve having the minimum pressure angle E. none of the above...
- Ackermann steering gear consists of_______________?
- A. sliding pairs B. turning pairs C. rolling pairs D. higher pairs E. lower pairs...
- To transmit power from one rotating shaft to another whose axes are neither parallel nor intersecting, use__________________?
- A. spur gear B. spiral gear C. bevel gear D. worm gear E. crown gear...
- Angular acceleration of a link can be determined by dividing the___________________?
- A. centripetal component of acceleration with length of link B. tangential component of acceleration with length of link C. resultant acceleration with length of link D. all of the above E. none of the above...
- Polar moment of inertia (IP) of ac disc is to ht determined by suspen by a wire and noting the frequei oscillations (f) ?
- A. Ipocf B. Ipocf C. Ip oc j D. Ipoc- E. none of the above...