- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Systemic Pathology & Miscellaneous 02/12/2021
- Syndrome associated with increased risk of leukemia is__________?
- A. Plummer vinson syndrome B. Klinefelter syndrome C. Sturge weber syndrome D. Multiple hamartoma syndrome...
- Which is true about Multiple myeloma ?
- A. IgM spike increase B. Direct plasma cell deposition in glomerular capilaries leads to kidney damage C. IL 8 is a marker for bone lesions D. Invariably increase in alkaline phosphatase...
- Not sequelae of cellular events in atheroscierotic infarction_____________?
- A. Neutrophilic infiltration B. Astrocytes C. Ingress of macrophages D. Intense eosinophilia...
- Daily loss of iron per day in a healthy adult male is_______________?
- A. 0.06 mg B. 0.6 mg C. 60 mg D. 600 mg...
- The antidote for heparin is______________?
- A. Penicillinase B. Protamine sulphate C. Pryosulphate D. Potassium sulphate...
Leave a Reply