- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The average weight of A, B and C is 45 kg. If the average weight of A and B be 40 kg and that of B and C be 43 kg, then the weight of B is___________?
Hamad Arithmetic Mcqs Average Mcqs Basic Maths Mcqs 15/07/2021
A. 17 kg
B. 20 kg
C. 26 kg
D. 31 kg
Let A, B, C represent their respective weights.
Then, we have:
A + B + C = (45 * 3) = 135 — (i)
A + B = (40 * 2) = 80 — (ii)
B + C = (43 * 2) = 86 — (iii)
Adding (ii) and (iii), we get: A + 2B + C = 166 — (iv)
Subtracting (i) from (iv), we get: B = 31
B’s weight = 31 kg
- The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is_________?
- A. (mb – nc)/ (m + n) years B. (mb + nc)/ (m – n) years C. (mb + nc)/ (m + n) years D. (mb – nc)/ (m – n) years...
- The average amount with a group of seven numbers is Rs. 20. If the newly joined member has Rs. 50 with him, what was the average amount with the group before his joining the group?
- A. Rs. 25 B. Rs. 18 C. Rs. 15 D. Rs. 22...
- Aftab bought 65 books for Rs.1150 from one shop and 50 books for Rs.920 from another. What is the average price he paid per book ?
- A. Rs.20 B. Rs.18 C. Rs.22 D. Rs.16...
- A total of 3000 chocolates were distributed among 120 boys and girls such that each boy received 2 chocolates and each girl received 3 chocolates. Find the respective number of boys and girls?
- A. 70, 50 B. 60, 60 C. 50, 70 D. 40, 80...
- The average weight of 16 boys in a class is 50.25 kg and that of the remaining 8 boys is 45.15 kg. Find the average weights of all the boys in the class.
- A. 47.55 kg B. 48 kg C. 48.55 kg D. 49.25 kg...
Leave a Reply