- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The system under which a country’s currency is exchangeable for a fixed weight of gold on demand at central bank is called ?
Hamad Basic of Economics 15/07/2021
A. God standard system
B. Gold based system
C. Bullion standard system
D. None of the above
- How is termed the legal proceeding in which debtor remains unable to pay his creditors in full ?
- A. Bankruptcy B. Default C. Total loss D. Crash...
- Which economics doctrine opposes government regulation or interference in commerce beyond the minimum necessary for a free enterprise system to operate according to its own economics laws and non-interference in affairs of others ?
- A. Free market economy B. Laissez faire also Laisser faire C. Open market economy D. Liberal market economy...
- Term a tax or duty rebate on imported goods that are exported at a later date ?
- A. Duty B. Custom C. Rebut D. Drawback...
- What are called goods that satisfy human wants through their direct use ?
- A. cash goods B. consumer items C. consumer goods D. cash items...
- Which of the following is not rated by credit rating agencies ?
- A. Shares B. Debentures and bonds C. Commercial paper D. Government securities...
Leave a Reply