- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Pakistan Panel Code 1860 04/12/2020
A. Causing death by rash or negligent driving
B. Causing death by intention
C. Causing death by ikrah
D. None of these
- “Harbouring offender” means_______________________?
- A. To conceal a person with intention of screening him from legal punishment B. To facilitate a person in commission of an offence C. To facilitate law enforcement agencies D. None of these...
- Whoever by force compels, or by any deceitful means induces, any person to go from any place is said to ______________ that person?
- A. Kidnap B. Abduct C. Harass D. None of these...
- Compensation specified to be paid by the offender to victim or his heirs is called _____________________?
- A. Arsh B. Daman C. Both A and B D. None of these...
- Whoever causes jurh in which the injury extends to the body cavity of the trunk, is said to cause __________________?
- A. Jaifah B. Ghayr Jaifah C. Jurah D. None of these...
- Every man who deceitfully causes any women who is not lawfully married to him to believe that she is lawfully married to him and to cohabit with him or have sexual intercourse in that belief, shall be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to______________?
- A. Five years B. Ten years C. Twenty five years D. None of these...
Leave a Reply