- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Ratio and Proportion 04/12/2020
A_C=(A:B)*(B:C) =(2/3)*(3/4)= 1/2 C_D=(C:A)*(A:D) =(2)*(4/5) = 8:5
- A surn of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5 : 2 : 4 : 3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B’s share ?
- A. Rs. 500 B. Rs. 1500 C. Rs. 2000 D. None of these...
- If 40% of a number is equal to two-third of another number, what is the ratio of first number to the second number ?
- A. 2 : 5 B. 3 : 7 C. 5 : 3 D. 7 : 3...
- A journey of 750 km was covered partly by car(x km) and partly by train(y km). If the distance travelled by train was 150 km more than the distance travelled by car, find x:y.
- A. 2:3 B. 3:2 C. 3:4 D. 4:3...
- x is 20% more than z and y is 80% more than z. Find x:y.
- A. 1:4 B. 3:4 C. 1:3 D. 2:3...
- If x% of 200=y% of 250, find y:x.
- A. 5:4 B. 5:2 C. 2:5 D. 4:5...
Leave a Reply