- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 26/03/2023
The liver is called the chemical factory of the human body. The basic reason for this is that just like a factory is the main point of production, a liver also is the prime source which breaks down substances into the substances needed by the body.
- Which of the following is closest to a yard in length?
- A. 0.01m B. 0.1m C. 1m D. 10m E. 100m...
- “Rancidity produced in butter can be decreased by adding quinoline to the butter”. This statements shows that _______________?
- A. Nothing is impossible B. Quinoline is an inhibitor C. Quinoline is a catalyst D. Quinoline is an activator...
- Who derived the formula E = MC2 1. Newton 2. Einstein 3. Stephen Hawking 4. Abdus Sallam...
- The most magnificent and brightest star is ?
- A: Sun B: Sirius C: Pistol D: Canopus...
- Fat is digested in which part of body?
- a) Small intestine b) Mouth c) Large intestine d) Spleen...
Leave a Reply