- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 08/02/2023
- Which woody raw material is used for the manufacture of paper pulp?
- A. Cotton B. Poplar C. Bagasse D. Rice straw...
- Diamond is a very expensive ornament. It is composed of a single element ___________?
- A. Carbon B. Gold C. Silver D. Platinum E. None of these...
- In a fission nuclear reaction , a heavy nucleus breaks up into smaller nuclei whereas in another nuclear reaction two or more than two possibly nuclei are fused to form a heavy nucleus This nuclear reaction is called ?
- A. Chemical Reaction B. Nuclear reaction C. Fission nuclear reaction D. Fusion nuclear reaction E. None of these...
- When sound waves travel from air to water which of the following quantities remains unchanged ?
- A. Speed B. Frequency C. Intensity D. Wavelength...
- The back thigh muscles are also called
- A. Gluteal B. Hamstring C. sartorious D. Deltoid...
Leave a Reply