- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 28/03/2023
D. Non of these
- Earth is closest to the sun every year in early ______________, when it’s winter for the Northern Hemisphere. We’re farthest away from the sun in early __________________, during our Northern Hemisphere summer.
- A. January – July B. June – December C. July – January D. December – June...
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- A. Air temperature B. Relative humidity C. Air pressure D. Air density E. The specific heat of air...
- A group of elephants is called___________?
- A. ZEAL B. Herd C. MOB D. TOWER...
- Heat of sun reaches the earth by___________?
- A. Convection B. Radiation C. Conduction D. None of these...
- Garnet is a
- 1= Sedimentary rock 2= Igneous rock 3= Mineral...
Leave a Reply