The lightest or least dense metal that is a pure element is lithium, which has a density of 0.534 g/cm3. This makes lithium nearly half as dense as water, so if lithium was not so reactive, a chunk of the metal would float on water.
- How many teeth are there in human mouth?
- A. 30 B. 33 C. 32 D. 31...
- Which of the following is closest to a yard in length?
- A. 0.01m B. 0.1m C. 1m D. 10m E. 100m...
- “Rancidity produced in butter can be decreased by adding quinoline to the butter”. This statements shows that _______________?
- A. Nothing is impossible B. Quinoline is an inhibitor C. Quinoline is a catalyst D. Quinoline is an activator...
- Cow milk is a rich source of____________?
- A. vitamin C B. vitamin B C. vitamin A D. vitamin K...
- Boiling of an egg is a change which is ?
- A: Physical B: Chemical C: Mechanical D: Morphological...