- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 17/04/2023
- What are the names of the two stars in the Big Dipper used to locate Polaris?
- A. The North Seekers B. The Pointer Stars C. The Pointer Sisters D. None of these...
- Select the arrangement of electromagnetic radiation which starts with the lowest energy and increases to greatest energy?
- A. radio, visible, infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray B. radio, infrared, visible, x-ray, gamma ray, ultraviolet C. visible, radio, infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray D. radio, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray...
- In eye donation, which one of the following parts of donor’s eye is utilized ?
- A. Iris B. Lens C. Cornea D. Retina...
- Hypermetropia or Hyperopia means being able to see__________________?
- A. Distant objects opaque B. Distant object clearly C. Close objects unclear D. Close objects clearly...
- The Study of human beauty is called____________?
- A. Oncology B. Agrostology C. Kalology D. Argology...
Leave a Reply