- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad American Literature 16/07/2021
A. Emerged as a supreme power among the European countries
B. a huge collection of paintings and sculptures
C. the wisest men of the time
D. many scholars and sceptics
- Dumas, whose father was a General in the French Army, is a Mulatto; Soulie, a Quadroon. He went from New-Orleans, where, though to the eye a white man, yet, as known to have African blood in his veins, he could never have enjoyed the privileges due to a human being. A Mulatto is a person who has one white parent and one black parent; what, then, is a Quadroon ?
- A. A person who has two black parents. B. A person who has one Meranto parent and one black. C. A person who has two Delfigo parents. D. A person who has one white parent and one parent who is a Mulatto...
- The change TV brought into the society can be summed up as_________________?
- A. condensed life to the screen B. life turning more attractive C. bringing reality before them D. creating indifference to realities of life...
- Who says “Earth is the right place for love” ?
- A. Silvia plath B. Langston Hughes C. Wallace Stevens D. Robert Frost...
- Which of the following is not a cultural myth we attribute to those earliest Massachusetts colonial settlements at Plymouth and Massachusetts ?
- A. Democracy B. Brother love/charity C. US Exceptionalism D. None of the above...
- Whom does Mr.Haley choose from among Shelby’s slaves ?
- A. Eliza and Harry B. Uncle Tom and Cassy C. Uncle Tom and Eliza D. Uncle Tom and Harry...
Leave a Reply