- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad English Romantic Poetry 16/07/2021
A. How pleasures are fleeting and life cannot continue forever
B. The fall of man into sin
C. The futility of artistic creation
D. The unfortunate conclusion of the French Revolution
- Which of the following statements would you most likely NOT see in a Romantic poem ?
- A. “Truth is beauty … ” B. “Truth is stranger than fiction …” C. “Familure acts are beautiful through love …” D. “A little learning is a dangerous thing…”...
- According to the essay “A Defense of Poetry,” which of the following is one of the two “classes of mental action” ?
- A. Reason B. Fear C. Illogic D. Indifference...
- Which action served to ignite the French Revolution ?
- A. The rise of King William B. The execution of King Louis XVI C. The ruling of Bonaparte D. The madness of King George...
- The line “fools are my theme, let satire be my song” demonstrates a sentiment that would likely appear in a poem by_________________?
- A. William Wordsworth B. Samuel Taylor Coleridge C. William Blake D. Lord Byron...
- Edmund Burke’s “Reflections on the French Revolution” ______________?
- A. Celebrates the French Revolution B. Encourages the United States to Support the French Revolution C. Attacks the ideals of the French Revolution D. Champions Napoleon’s political vision...
Leave a Reply