If variable part of annual cost on account of interest and depreciation on the capital outlay is equal to the annual cost of electrical energy wasted in the conductors, the total annual cost will be minimum and the corresponding size of conductor will be most economical. This statement is known as___________________?
A. Kelvin’s law
B. Ohm’s law
C. Kirchhoffs law
D. Faraday’s law
E. none of the above
- Which of the following distribution systems is more reliable?
- A. Radial system B. Tree system C. Ring main system D. All are equally reliable...
- In AC.S.R. conductors, the insulation between aluminium and steel conductors is_________?
- A. insulin B. bitumen C. varnish D. no insulation is required...
- Electro-mechanical voltage regulators are generally used in___________?
- A. reactors B. generators C. transformers D. all of the above...
- The operating voltage of extra high tension cables is upto_______________?
- A. 6.6 kV B. 11 kV C. 33 kV D. 66 kV E. 132 kV...
- Which of the following materials is used for overhead transmission lines ?
- A. Steel cored aluminium B. Galvanised steel C. Cadmium copper D. Any of the above...