A. Software engineering belongs to Computer science
B. Software engineering is a part of more general form of System Engineering
C. Computer science belongs to Software engineering
D. Software engineering is concerned with the practicalities of developing and delivering useful software
Explanation: Software engineering is a vast sub domain which comes under computer science which is main domain.
- The reason for software bugs and failures is due to _____________________?
- A. Software companies B. Software Developers C. Both Software companies and Developers D. All of the mentioned...
- Which of these software engineering activities are not a part of software processes ?
- A. Software dependence B. Software development C. Software validation D. Software specification...
- Which of these does not account for software failure ?
- A. Increasing Demand B. Low expectation C. Increasing Supply D. Less reliable and expensive...
- SDLC stands for_____________________?
- A. Software Development Life Cycle B. System Development Life cycle C. Software Design Life Cycle D. System Design Life Cycle...
- RAD Model has__________________?
- A. 2 phases B. 3 phase C. 5 phases D. 6 phases...