- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Transformers 04/12/2020
A. through cooling coil
B. through air
C. by the flux
D. none of the above
- The path of a magnetic flux in a transformer should have______________?
- A. high resistance B. high reluctance C. low resistance D. low reluctance...
- Helical coils can be used on___________?
- A. low voltage side of high kVA transformers B. high frequency transformers C. high voltage side of small capacity transformers D. high voltage side of high kVA rating transformers...
- Which winding of the transformer has less cross-sectional area?
- A. Primary winding B. Secondary winding C. Low voltage winding D. High voltage winding...
- Which of the following is not a routine test on transformers ?
- A. Core insulation voltage test B. Impedance test C. Radio interference test D. Polarity test...
- The secondary of a current transformer is always short-circuited under operating conditions because it____________________?
- A. avoids core saturation and high voltage induction B. is safe to human beings C. protects the primary circuit D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply