- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Compared to mild steel, cast iron has (1) high compressive strength (2) high tensile strength (3) low compressive strength (4) low tensile strength The correct answer is_________________?
Hamad Building Materials and Construction 04/12/2020
A. (1) and (2)
B. (2) and (3)
C. (3) and (4)
- The disease of dry rot in timber is caused by_____________?
- A. lack of ventilation B. alternate wet and dry conditions C. complete submergence in water D. none of the above...
- The internal size of mould used in brick preparation is__________________?
- A. equal to the size of a fully burnt brick B. smaller than the size of a fully burnt brick C. greater than the size of a fully burnt brick D. none of the above...
- Le Chatelier’s device is used for determining the_______________?
- A. setting time of cement B. soundness of cement C. tensile strength of cement D. compressive strength of cement...
- The slenderness ratio for masonry walls should not be more than_____________?
- A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40...
- The lintels are preferred to arches because______________?
- A. arches require more headroom to span the openings like doors, windows etc. B. arches require strong abutments to withstand arch thrust C. arches are difficult in construction D. all of the above...
Leave a Reply