- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Synchronous Motors 04/12/2020
A. Eddy current losses in the conductors
B. Iron losses in the stator
C. Copper losses in the slot portion of the conductors
D. Windage losses
E. None of the above
- A synchronous motor will always stop when:______________?
- A. supply voltage fluctuates B. load in motor varies C. excitation winding gets disconnected D. supply voltage frequency changes...
- The duration of sudden snort-circuit test on a synchronous motor is usually about_____________?
- A. one hour B. one minute C. one second D. none of the above...
- In which of the following motors the stator and rotor magnetic field rotate at the same speed?
- A. Universal motor B. Synchronous motor C. Induction motor D. Reluctance motor...
- The minimum armature current of the synchronous motor corresponds to operation at______________?
- A. zero power factor leading B. unity power factor C. 0.707 power factor lagging D. 0.707 power factor leading...
- Power factor of a synchronous motor is unity when_____________?
- A. the armature current is maximum B. the armature current is minimum C. the armature current is zero D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply