- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Pakistan Panel Code 1860 04/12/2020
D. None of these
- “Harbouring offender” means_______________________?
- A. To conceal a person with intention of screening him from legal punishment B. To facilitate a person in commission of an offence C. To facilitate law enforcement agencies D. None of these...
- A slmkes his fist at Z, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby cause Z to believe that A is about to strike Z. A, has committed _________________?
- A. An affray B. An assault C. Threat D. None of these...
- According to P.P.C. “Public” includes any class of___________________?
- A. People B. Community C. Both A and B D. None of these...
- As per Section 337, of P.P.C. Shajjah has __________ kinds?
- A. 6 B. 8 C. 9 D. None of these...
- Whoever sells to, or buy or receives from, any other person, or otherwise traffics in or uses as genuine, any forged or counterfeit currency-note or bank-note, knowing or having reason to believe the same to be forged or counterfeit he commits offence under section________________?
- A. 489B P.P.C. B. 489C P.P.C. C. 489D P.P.C. D. None of these...
Leave a Reply