- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Theories of Economic Development 02/12/2021
I- the migration of serfs to the town
II- factory competition with handicraft and manorial production
III- expanded transport trade, discovery and new international markets
IV- the rise of the business corporation
A. I and II only
B. II and III only
C. I, II and III only
D. IV only
- Rostow’s economics stages are ?
- A. The preconditions for takeoff, the takeoff, the drive to maturity and the age of creative destruction B. The traditional society the preconditions for takeoff, the takeoff, the drive to maturity and the age of high mass consumption C. the preconditions for consumption the replication the drive to maturity and the age of high mass … Rostow’s economics stages are ?Read More...
- The synchronized application of capital to a wide range of different industries is called __________ by its advocates?
- A. balanced growth B. capitalization C. elasticity of capital D. indivisibilities...
- A major dependency theorist Andre Gunder Frank Suggests that the following economic activities have contributed to underdevelopment:
- I- Workers migrating from villages to foreign-dominated urban complexes II- Forming an unskilled labor force to work in factories and mines and on plantations III- Replacing indigenous enterprises with technologically more advanced global subsidiary companies IV- Closing the economy to trade with and investment from, developed countries A. I and II only B. II and … A major dependency theorist Andre Gunder Frank Suggests that the following economic activities have contributed to underdevelopment:Read More...
- For Rosentein Rodan a major indivisibility is in ?
- A. Supply B. infrastructure C. agriculture D. services...
- OECD stands for ?
- A. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and Development B. Oil Exporting Countries Development C. Organization for Environmental cooperative Department D. Open Economies Caucus on Development...
Leave a Reply