- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
When a uniformly distributed load, shorter than the span of the girder, moves from left to right, then the conditions for maximum bending moment at a section is that___________________?
Hamad Structural Analysis 02/12/2021
A. the head of the load reaches the section
B. the tail of the load reaches the section
C. the load position should be such that the section divides it equally on both sides
D. the load position should be such that the section divides the load in the same ratio as it divides the
- In column analogy method, the area of an analogous column for a fixed beam of span L and flexural rigidity El is taken as__________________?
- A. L/EI B. L/2EI C. L/3EI D. L/4EI...
- Effects of shear force and axial force on plastic moment capacity of a structure are respectively to_________________?
- A. increase and decrease B. increase and increase C. decrease and increase D. decrease and decrease...
- A load ‘W is moving from left to right support on a simply supported beam of span T. The maximum bending moment at 0.4 1 from the left support is___________________?
- A. 0.16 Wl B. 0.20 Wl C. 0.24 Wl D. 0.25 Wl...
- In the displacement method of structural analysis, the basic unknowns are__________________?
- A. displacements B. force C. displacements and forces D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply