- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics 13/07/2021
A. energy/unit area
C. both of the above
D. it has no units
E. none of the above
- Viscosity of water in comparison to mercury is ______________________?
- A. higher B. lower C. same D. higher/lower depending on temperature E. unpredictable....
- The units of viscosity are__________________?
- A. metres2 per sec B. kg sec/metre C. newton-sec per metre2 D. newton-sec per metre E. none of the above...
- Free surface of a liquid behaves like a sheet and tends to contract to smallest possible area due to the_______________?
- A. force of adhesion B. force of cohesion C. force of friction D. force of diffusion E. none of die above...
- For a floating body to be in stable equilibrium, its metacentre should be_________________ ?
- A. below the center of gravity B. below the center of buoyancy C. above the center of buoyancy D. between e.g. and center of pressure E. above the center of gravity...
- The upper surface of a weir over which water flows is known is________________?
- A. crest B. nappe C. sill D. weir top E. contracta...
Leave a Reply