- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Process Control and Instrumentation 13/07/2021
A. Beam radiation
B. Global radiation
C. Bright sunshine period
D. None of these
- Working principle of mercury in glass thermometer is based on volumetric expansion of mercury with increase in temperature. Which of the following undergoes minimum volumetric expansion for a given temperature change ?
- A. Water B. Mercury C. Methyl alcohol D. Carbon-tetrachloride...
- The deflection in diaphragm (which is used as pressure sensor in pneumatic and electronic instruments) is dependent on the metal thickness, its diameter D. and shape & number of corrugations. Its deflection is proportional to_______________?
- A. d B. d2 C. d3 D. d4...
- Which of the following temperature measuring instruments need not touch the object whose temperature is being measured ?
- A. Radiation/infrared pyrometer B. Filled system thermometer C. Mercury in glass thermometer D. Thermo electric pyrometer...
- Process degree of freedom indicates _______________ number of controllers to be used?
- A. The maximum B. The minimum C. Both maximum and the minimum D. Nothing about the...
- The function of a transducer is to _______________ ?
- A. Modify the input signal B. Amplify the input signal C. Convert the primary signal into a more useful quantity, usually an electric impulse D. Codify/decodify the input signal...
Leave a Reply