- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
What is defined as any tangible economic product that contributes directly or indirectly to the satisfaction of human want ?
Hamad Engineering Economy 27/03/2023
D. Goods or commodities
- What do you call any particular raw material or primary product such as cloth, wool, flour, coffee, etc ?
- A. Utility B. Necessity C. Commodity D. Stock...
- Engr. Trinidad loans from a loan firm an amount of P100,000 with a rate of simple interest of 20% but the interest was deducted from the loan at the time the money was borrowed. If at the end of one year, she has to pay the full amount of P100,000, what is the actual rate of interest ?
- A. 23.5 % B. 24.7 % C. 25.0 % D. 25.8 %...
- Miss Calledo deposited P 1,000, P 1,500 and P 2,000 at the end of the 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year, respectively in a savings account which earned 10% per annum. How much is in the account at the end of the 4th year ?
- A. P 4,880.00 B. P 4,820.00 C. P 4,860.00 D. P 4,840.00...
- What type of depreciation is due to the reduction of the physical ability of an equipment or asset to produce results ?
- A. Functional depreciation B. Design depreciation C. Physical depreciation D. Demand depreciation...
- Which is true about corporation ?
- A. It is worse type of business organization. B. The minimum number of incorporators to start a corporation is three. C. Its life is dependent on the lives of the incorporators. D. The stock holders of the corporation are only liable to the extent of their investments....
Leave a Reply