- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. 2-4 m
B. 3-5 m
C. 5-7.5 m
D. 7-9 m
E. 9-11 m
- 1 kg.m is equal to_________________?
- A. 9.81 Joules B. All Joules C. 427 Joules D. 102 Joules E. 539 Joules...
- The biggest size of thermal power unit operating in India is ________________?
- A. 30 MW B. 60 MW C. 100 MW D. 210 MW E. 500 MW...
- Lancashire ‘boiler is a__________________?
- A. stationary fire tube boiler B. stationary water tube boiler C. water tube boiler with natural/forced circulation D. mobile fire tube boiler E. none of the above...
- Heating value of fuel used is as on fired basis. If it is reported for dry or moisture free fuel, then latter should be multiplied by the following factor to correct for as fired value ___________________?
- A. (1- moisture content) B. (1 + moisture content) C. 1 + moisture content D. 1 – moisture content...
- Green coal, in order to be burnt, must be____________________?
- A. heated sufficiently B. burnt in excess air C. heated to its ignition point D. burnt as powder E. burnt as lumps...
Leave a Reply