- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The amount of company’s profit that the board of directors of the corporation decides to distribute to ordinary shareholders is called ___________________?
Hamad Engineering Economy 13/07/2021
C. Share of stock
- Which is NOT an essential element of an ordinary annuity ?
- A. The amounts of all payments are equal. B. The payments are made at equal interval of time. C. The first payment is made at the beginning of the first period. D. Compound interest is paid on all amounts in the annuity....
- What refers to the amount of money paid for the use of borrowed capital ?
- A. Interest B. Rate of interest C. Simple interest D. Principal...
- What is defined as any tangible economic product that contributes directly or indirectly to the satisfaction of human want ?
- A. Services B. Goods C. Commodities D. Goods or commodities...
- In computing depreciation of an equipment, which of the following represents the first cost ?
- A. The original purchase price and freight charges B. Installation expenses C. Initial taxes and permit fees D. All of the above...
- The deliberate lowering of the price of a nation’s currency in terms of the accepted standard (Gold, American dollar or the British pound) is known as ____________________?
- A. Currency appreciation B. Currency depreciation C. Currency devaluation D. Currency float...
Leave a Reply