- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The ratio of the total solar radiant energy returned by a planetary body to the total radiant energy incident on the body, the called________________?
Hamad Elements of Remote Sensing 28/03/2023
B. Reflectance factor
D. None of these
- The coherence length over which there is a strong relationship between amplitudes is_________________?
- A. Directly proportional to the bandwidth B. Inversely proportional to the bandwidth C. The square of the bandwidth D. None of these...
- In case of reflection and refraction of electromagnetic radiation ?
- A. Angle of incidence = angle of refraction B. Angle of incidence = angle of reflection C. Angle of refraction = sum of the angles of incidence and refraction D. All the above...
- Pick up the correct definition from the following with response to GIS_______________?
- A. Common boundary between two areas of a locality is known as adjacency B. The area features which are wholly contained within another area feature, is known so containment C. The geometric property which describes the linkage between line features is defined as connectivity D. All of these...
- Leaf reflectance depends primarily on______________?
- A. The pigments B. Internal cell structur C. Equivalent water content D. All of these...
- The part radiation due to scattered/diffused radiation entering the field of view of a remote sensor other than that from the required target_________________?
- A. Reduces the contrast of the image and also its sharpness B. Increases the contrast of the image but reduces the sharpness C. Increases both the contrast and sharpness D. Reduces the contrast but increases the sharpness...
Leave a Reply