- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Arrange the following size reduction equipment in the decreasing order of the average particle size produced by each of them ?
Hamad Mechanical Operations 20/05/2023
A. Jaw crusher, Ball mill, Fluid energy mill
B. Ball mill, Jaw crusher, Fluid energy mill
C. Fluid energy mill, Jaw crusher, Ball mill
D. Fluid energy mill, Ball mill, Jaw crusher
- Height of liquid in agitation tank is normally maintained equal to the tank diameter. However, if the tank is too tall and a large liquid hold up is desired, then two or more impellers mounted on the same shaft may be used. The clearance between the tank bottom and the bottom most impeller should be about (where, D = impeller diameter) ?
- A. 0.5 D B. D C. 1.5 D D. 2 D...
- Shell and leaf filter as compared to plate and frame filter _____________________?
- A. Entails less labor cost B. Facilitates filtration under higher pressure C. Provides more effective washing D. All A., B. & C....
- Which of the following oxides is not present in hematite iron ore ?
- A. Titanium oxide B. Calcium oxide C. Cobalt oxide D. Manganese oxide...
- As per Taggart’s formula, the capacity (kg/hr) of Jaw & Gyratory crushers (for gapes of 10 to 60 cms) is equal to (where, L = Length of feed opening, cms S = Maximum width of discharge opening, cms) ?
- A. LS B. 93 LS C. 250 LS D. √(LS)...
- The crushed material received for separation is called feed or_________________?
- A. Tailing B. Heading C. Concentrate D. Middling...
Leave a Reply