A. Yellow phosphorous which is the most reactive allotropic form of phosphorous is transported
B. Apatite is the principal material present in phosphate rock which is chemically Ca10 (PO4)6 (F,
C. Urea is more hygroscopic than ammonium nitrate
D. Nitrogen fixation means the process of bringing atmospheric nitrogen into combination i.e.
into nitrogen compound form
- The most suitable fertiliser for accelerating seeding or fruit formation in later stages of plant growth is _____________ fertiliser?
- A. Nitrogenous B. Phosphatic C. Potassic D. None of these...
- Low grade phosphate rock can be used in electrical furnace, because__________________?
- A. Of the better CaO/SiO2 balance for slag formation B. CaO content is less C. It is cheap D. It produces low cost product...
- Fertiliser produced during soda ash manufacture by dual process is ammonium______________________?
- A. Chloride B. Sulphate C. Nitrate D. None of these...
- Which is the best fertiliser for paddy ?
- A. Ammonium sulphate B. Nitro-phosphate C. Superphosphate D. Potassium nitrate...
- Ammonium phosphate is a _____________ fertiliser?
- A. Nitrogenous B. Phosphatic C. Complex D. Mixed...