- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
D. Glutamic acid
- Vitamin K antagonizes_____________?
- A. Corticosteroids B. Thrombin formation C. Bishydroxy coumarin D. Production of clotting factors by liver...
- Which of the following is not true of Vit D_______________?
- A. Its active form is calcitriol B. Increase calcium absorption from the intestines C. Its deficiency results in rickets D. Its decrease cause phosphate reabsorption from the kidneys...
- Vitamin C effects_________________?
- A. Maturation of procollagen B. Formation of osteoid matrix C. Calcification of osteoid D. Both A and B...
- The amino acid residue having animino side chain is____________?
- A. Lysine B. Histidine C. Tyrosine D. Proline...
- Heme in haemoglobin is____________?
- A. Between Helix C and D B. Surrounded by non polar environment C. Bonded to E7 histidine D. Protoporophyrin IX...
Leave a Reply