- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
If the base of rectangle is increased by 10 % and the area is unchanged then the corresponding altitude must be decreased by:________?
A. 9 1/11 %
D. 11 1/9 %
- If each side of a square is increased by 50% the ratio of the area of the resulting square to the area of the given square is__________?
- A. 5:4 B. 9:4 C. 4:5 D. 4:9...
- The wire bent in the form of a square enclose an area of 484 Sq.cm. If the same wire is bent so as to from a circle than the area enclosed will be_________?
- A. 484Sq.cm B. 538 2/7 Sq.cm C. 616 Sq.cm D. 644 Sq.cm...
- What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
- A. 225 sq m B. 220 sq m C. 100 sq m D. 30 sq m...
- Find the cost of fencing around a circular field of diameter 28 m at the rate of Rs.1.50 a meter?
- A. Rs.150 B. Rs.132 C. Rs.100 D. Rs.125...
- If the circumference of a circle is 352 meters then its area in Sq.m is:________?
- A. 9856 B. 8956 C. 6589 D. 5986...
Leave a Reply